Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Shawn: 03/16/09

This picture represents my lunch consumed on Tuesday, the 16th day of March in 2009. Hit my all time fav. TBelz, went a litte off the reservation, and tried some new thangs. First, hit the 7 Layer Nachos - a new item - which I higly recommend. Some dude flipped his shit when we were there because they forgot the guac. He made the kid behind the counter come out to look at the picture on the menu - what an asshole. His rudeness is now posted on this blog for the world to see. I dont know his name, but he was about 6 feet, weighed about 180 lbs, caucasian, had a goatee, oakley glasses, about 40, and lived in Panama City. Do you know him? That guy's an asshole. Anyways, also hit the bean burrido fresca style because, you know, I'm on a diet.

No comments: