Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chris: 1/11/2009

Big news of the day: my car got stolen. For real. It's been a bummer day since discovering its absence this a.m.. After getting a lift to the airport to rent a car for a week (big bummer $$), I thought I should drown my sorrows in a sublime greasy thing so I headed straight to The Nook. Got their version of the jucy lucy (sic) - known as the Juicy Nookie (notice the lame inclusion of the "i" in jucy) - and a side o' fries. Just a reminder of what a jucy lucy is: a killer burg cooked with cheese INSIDE the patty, which created a lava-like cheese gush with each bite. Washed it down with a massive diet coke as some football game or another played out on TV.

1 comment:

Jme said...

so sad. I'm really sorry 'bout your car. Maybe grandmas big ole boat is available?