Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chris: 1/21/2009

So I'm back on track with my lunch posting at last. Even have some loaner wheels for the moment, which is great in every conceivable manner, especially when it comes to LUNCH. Had to go to the bank for the job, and since I was in the area thought I'd hit Holyland with force. Really had intentions to get some sort of rotisserie chicken combo, but after walking in & learning that the AYCE buffet was $4.99 today, my intentions vanished. Felt kinda silly to go for a buffet tody, since I had a big, killer breakfast this AM, but for a fiver I figured: "why not!?" Pictured on this round is a stewed chicken/basil dish, rice, hummus, pita, and the cutest lil' falafel nugz I've ever seen. Also req'd a side of their in-house hot sauce, which is essential for this jam. Riding high / bored at job.

No comments: