Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chris: 1/8/2009

I'D LIKE TO DEDICATE MY LUNCH TODAY TO MY FRIEND SHAWN!! I'm hoping that this meal of Chik-Fil-A - nugz, fries, sand - will awake him from his slumber / fast / absence, much like that fresh smell of Maxwell House he enjoys each & every morn. Yes, Chik-Fil-A; the personification of hope, desire, happiness. The greatest fast food substance on Earth (THERE I SAID IT), for which I endured an annoying drive over to the University, paid $4 to park, trekked up four flights of icy stairsteps, sat amongst a sea od co-eds, and raced back to jobtown to stay ahead o' the curve. Shawn, I did it for you buddy... And I also did it cuz it...is....awesome....

6 comments:

Jme said...

I thought you gave up on fast food. WTF?

Chris said...

I DID THIS FOR SHAWN

Jme said...

whatever

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

Chikfila rulz. I see you enjoyed some sauce. Nice.

Chris said...

The sauce was boss. I had ranch, buffalo and polynesian.

Shawn said...

Looks badass. I love Cfa.