Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chris: 2/10/2009

A wise man (Thomas Q. Harmon, esq.) once said : "soup is not a meal." And I'm inclined to agree, with the exception being during a time of sickness. Today is one of those days... Woke up with a wave of wicked nausea and have been fumbling thru the day since. When lunchtime rolled around this can o' soup at work seems the route to take... Its some new-to-me brand & it was OK, kinda bland. It's a chicken / black bean / veggie soup. It was warm. It filled me up. The end.

3 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Soup is good, I usually have it for a meal. Bland soup is bad though, and so is nausea.

Rhys Ziemba said...

As I read this, I am hitting some super hearty Mexican chix (love the Chris Berry orthography) stew. It's totally a meal. Tom Harmon doesn't know shit.

Chris said...

I think that soup & stew are from the same strain of eatz, but I can understand yr concern