Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chris: 2/14/2009

Today's lunch didn't really happen cuz I had a booth at the quarterly Minneapolis Record Fair (lost in condo shadows)... No better way to spend Valentine's Day than with a bunch of record dudes. Not surprisingly, this thing was jam packed. And they did actually have food on premisis, but it was so busy that I didn't have the opportunity to run to & fro the food zone (burgz, friez, bratz, hot dogz - all available). And truthfully, I did have a chance to eat a hot dog (gross) & purchase 3 cans o' diet coke, which I hoped to fuel my thru the afternoon. But since it was so busy I didn't get to snap a hot dog pic before it got inhaled. I did take one pic, tho, of one of the few records I procured - a beautiful copy of the Satya Sai Maitreya Kali "Inca" LP, which only set me back $25 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Needless to say this thing made me lose my (food) blues. How was teh sale? I fair'd well!

2 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Too bad about the food, YAY for the record.

Rhys Ziemba said...

It behooves you to eat this record.