Saturday, February 07, 2009

Chris: 2/7/2009

Today's lunch happened pretty late, thanks to a medium-sized popcorn I ate whilst watching 'Wendy & Lucy' at the local cinema. Killer film, btw. But this lunch was out at a little get-together in Hopkins. And it should be said that this was a shared plate & that I actually only ate that dog on the far left; I'd never drizzle catsup on a dogg, ask Shawn - I consider that sacriledge. And it should also be said that 10 mins after eating this dog, I also ate a burger & a half. But back to this dog : it was great. Nice n' charred, just like I like it.

2 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

Hot dogs rawk, I have to agree. Nice and charred. I won't say anything about the catsup, I put mayo on my dogs.

jeremy said...

this photo was taken in 1987 or on one of those polaroid izone things.