Monday, February 02, 2009

Chris: 2/2/2009

Blame it on fear or whatever, but for some reason it appears as though this lunch battle is once again a one-sided affair. Never mind, I'll continue to bring it in a full-force stylee regardless if my lunch foe choses to retaliate. Well, maybe starting tomorrow... Not to say that today's lunch didn't rule - it ruled - but it ain't flashy or nothin'. In fact I had the exact same thing sometime last week. I'm without a car today so I pieced this meal together, a turkey sand with lettuce mayo/must on sourdough. It's a fool proof meal if there ever was one. And tasty.

2 comments:

SweetPeaSurry said...

This is a really strange and completely awesome blog.

I'm simply stunned.

Jme said...

thanks for letting me use your car. Your dinner looked much better than this stupid lunch. (about 60 bucks more too.)