Monday, December 01, 2008

Chris: 12/1/2008


Yes, I'm still sick... Feeling a little better, but I'm still weak, probably due to that the fact I've only really eaten saltines for the past two days. So I'm at home & anywayz I ventured out to the grocery store to get some food & some much-needed fresh air. It snowed a lot since I got sick & the roads are pretty icy, but I made it to and fro w/o much incident. Bought a lot of things, including a rotisserie chicken and a cup o' chicken / corn chili (soup?) from the deli, which I got specifically for this lunch. Thought I should probably load up on some protein. This is tasting pretty much totally great.

3 comments:

cb said...

i blame the potbelly sandwich for this! feel better, and remember,
B annas
R ice
A pplesauce
T oast

Shawn said...

not bad, actually.

Chris said...

what does it say about me that when I see BRAT, i don't think of some lil rugrat but instead a sausage-like delicacy?