Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chris: 12/16/2008



While my oppenent wallows in the FL sunshine, I continue to eat lunch, photograph it, and so forth in SUB ZERO TEMPS. That's not entirely true - I think I heard that we got up to +2 degrees today.
Anywayz, after buying some stamps I had the thought to jam some Taco Bell, but remembered how ill I felt last time I ate there, so went to uncle Franky's instead. I got this spicy hot link dog with a sqeeze o' mustard and fries on the side (the fries were wack but I still ate most of them). Back at work, I've been nibblin' on some 'crispers' - choco covered potato chipz.

3 comments:

cb said...

even though that dog looks BLACK, i know it's dirty good. i went to TB today and thought of you actually; tried to picture you jogging through mcclaren park down to where i was jamming a taco supreme with one hand as i pulled into the savers parking lot.

Chris said...

you have no idea what i'd give to be able to jog thru a park... that notion is so alien right now.
(good job w/ the supreme!!)

Shawn said...

I hate to admit it, but you just can't beat a hotdog