Saturday, December 06, 2008

Chris: 12/6/2008



Today has been kinda awesome so far. 1) I slept in. 2) I went to the record fair & found a few cheap LPs. 3) There's snow everywhere. 4) I went to MATT'S BAR for lunch! Matt's is home to the Jucy Lucy ("if it's spelled correctly you're eating the imitation"), which is a righteous burg with cheese stuffed inside prior to grillin'. Once cooked, the cheese flows forth like molten lava (some is pictured), and can maim the uninitiated. These things are unreal, seriously. So I got me a Jucy, a half order of fries (which was a huge basket) & a Diet Coke and chowed. Now I'm backed home & bundled, playing my new tunes. Weekendz are made of this...

2 comments:

Erin K. said...

I want to eat this burger so badly...

Shawn said...

yeah, gotta say, this looks good