Monday, December 08, 2008

Chris: 12/8/2008



Ol' reliable!!! It's cold & I wanted a lot of food -- fast, so I jammed my jam of jamz, the India Palace lunch buffet. I love Indian food & there's is mighty nice, tasty, etc. I piled it up high on this, my 1st plate (#2 was spartan by comparison) (& #3 was my rice pudding dessert). Got Chicken Tikka Masala, some naan, Palak Paneer, some potato dish & thassaboutit. I am so totally stuffed - its unreal. Shoulda got some coffee to help me along; this grey sky is making me yearn for naptime. I win, Shawn loses.

5 comments:

Shawn said...

there are no indian restaurants in lynn haven. There are however 3 chic fil a's ONE ONE BLOCK.

cb said...

india palace is a sure thing,
you should just eat there every day this winter.

Chris said...

i'm thinking of it, actually.
might try & get them to implement a freq diner prog first!

jeremy said...

the greeness of that panak paneer looks rather suspect, my friend

Chris said...

that was some curry thang d00d; paneer was on plate 2