Saturday, December 13, 2008

Chris: 12/13/2008


WHOA. Got a text this morning from my lunch foe Shawn stating "I'm gonna kill u at lunch today," so I knew I needed to lunch smart today. But where to go? I had to buy Momma a gift, but didn't wanna buy lunch in the food court. Where to go? A-ha: MAVERICK'S!!!! Maverick's is a real local treasure tucked inside a strip mall near the sprawling Rosedale Shopping Center and it's residual commercial zonez. The place serves all sorts of sandwiches, but their known for the roast beef. I ordered the brisket sand combo (w/ fries, drink) and it was unreal. The beef was succulent on its solitary own, but when sauced with horseradish & sweet BBQ, it was out of this world. I also got a side of some sorta chipotle glaze, which I dipped my fries into. Super, super, super good. Made the ensuing mall trip a lot easier to take...

No comments: