Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chris: 12/27/2008

Fri / Sat marked a return to the City of Dreams: Tallahassee, FL. The biggest & most formdable question on my mind was "where to eat lunch!?," cuz there are so many unreal options (Barnaby's, Los Compadres, Decent Pizza, Gordo's, MoMo's, Chubby's, etc). In the end I chose wisely by visiting Cabo's, whch is one of the best & one that gets lost in the lunch shuffle most times. I odered almost exactly what I used to get: a chicken & bean burrito with a side of fries w/ wine & cheese sauce for sipping (chips & salsa to start of course). This time tho I thought I'd be adventurous & get the burrito in ther "ultimate wat" style, which found it drenched with queso & salsa and topped with lettuce. Pretty right-on, but maybe not worth the addt'l $$.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

like always, cabos is somewhere in the middle of completely delicious and completly disgusting

Chris said...

that's a stupid thing to say

jeremy said...

GIMME THAT WINE AND CHEEZ SAUCE!

Nachos Rule Forever said...

chris, i've seen you order that exact meal probably 30 times in my laugh. i'm glad i lived to see it happen again!!!!!!