Monday, November 10, 2008

Chris: 11/10/2008


Today I ran towards old friend for lunch: Uncle Franky's. Not that I really ever eat here with regularity (or for a very long time); I'm just always delightfully filled after eating here. I ordinarily get this grilled turkey sammie w/ melted cheese, etc, but opted for their special today - one all-beef sausage dog, fries & a drink. This sausage was totally tasty & a bit on the spicy side of things. Nice. Got a wee cup o' BBQ sauce for fry dippin'. Good times. I'm stuft.

4 comments:

cb said...

black sausage?

km said...

purple sausage? crinkle cut Ore-Ida frozen fries? Unless Shawn has Shitsoup for lunch, he's got this in the bag.

Chris said...

the sausage was a succulent deep brown tone. the fries - frozen, yeh - were actually pretty great, especially with the BBQ dip.
don't hate, just eat.

Chris said...

ulame420