Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Chris: 11/11/2008



I braved the freezing rain / sleet / whatevz to head over to this other part of NE Minneapolis to see a group art show featuring my friend Rich's stuff. While I was at it, ummm, I had some lunch. Time was not on my side, so I cruised in to the friendly neighborhood Chipotle. Earlier today I was thinking "salad salad salad" but I ended up here. Thought I should stick with the orig plan, so I got this chicken salad. Includes grilled chick, salsa, cheese, black beanz & a sour cream drizzle. It was OK. Not great, but pretty tasty. P.S. check out that dude walking!!!!!

6 comments:

Jme said...

no drink? wtf

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

I had Chipotle for lunch too. We are so cool.

Chris said...

chipotle=very cool
i went with h2o to drink. gotta cut corners in these dire timez.

jeremy said...

mike singer is jealous.

Mike said...

Might I recommend carnitas?

jeremy said...

you would.