Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shawn: 11/13/08

So tomorrow, Chris and I celebrate our 99th & 100th posts on the Daily Lunch Battle (YEAAAA!!) We've come so far. Today, however, I have not come so far. I ate Chillis. Chicken Caesar Pita. As for Chilli's, its a pretty good item on the menu. Please keep in mind, Chilli's has won Tallahassee's Best Restaurant Award for the last 12 years or something.. Me and Chris used to rock it. I aint ashamed. Well, I aint ashamed of the past. Im ashamed today. bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffffffff. scuse me:: BAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFF. Im sorry. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHRRRRFFF.

3 comments:

Chris said...

pita me / pita you

km said...

I pita the fool

jeremy said...

you finished with those fries? lemme at 'em. they look incred.