Monday, November 03, 2008

Shawn: 11/03/08

Today I think I had the ultimate lunch just for the sheer hilarity of it - one piece of chicken. Thats right. No sauce, add salt, one chicken breast with wing attached. From Sonnys. No snacks throughout the day, just gum and coffee. Today we implimented a new computer system for electronic medical records, and it was insane. When lunch finally came, they forgot my sides, the sauce had all been used, and it was 3:00 before I finally ate my awesome cold piece of chicken.

5 comments:

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

Totally caveman.

Jme said...

terrifying.doensn't anyone else see the old man face in this chicken? this is covered in ectoplasm!

Chris said...

I saw the contorted face right away, as it looked into my soul.

jeremy said...

disgusting. scary. diseased. shawn loses big time.

Leslee said...

i see fat albert in your chicken