Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shawn:11/12/08


So, I have to admit, I have been kinda jelous of Chris's lunch on 11/09/08 at ZAPATAS...A chilito, the elusive chilli-cheese burrito, once popular at all Taco Bells, now a rarity in the forgotten corners of the world. Nearly impossible to find..Websites have been dedicated to its mystery (click here)..and as I wondered into my local Lynn Haven Taco Bell, I could not be prepared enough....THEY HAVE IT! THEY HAVE IT! THE CHILLI CHEESE BURRITO, THE CHILITO! THE RARIST OF RARE! THE GEM OF FAST FOOD! THE GREATEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATION ON EARTH!! OH MY GOD, THEY HAD IT! OH MY GOD! IT WAS SOOOO GOOD! OHHH M Y G D OOOO DD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHH THEY HAVE THE CHILLI CHEESE BURRITO IN MY HOME TOWN!!! OMG OMG 143! THIS IS BETTER THAN THE BIG KING ! The last time I encountered one was in Madison Wisconsin. Man, they hold up. Life is good. Chris sucks.

4 comments:

Chris said...

props for the BIG KING ref, but this thing don't hold a handle to my lunch on 11/9 or my lunch TODAY for that matter. read 'em & weep.

Chris said...

http://zantigo.com/Zantigo_menu.pdf

Shawn said...

BRO IT WAS SO GOOD.

jeremy said...

why on earth were you in Madison, Wisconsin?