Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chris: 11/25/2008


I made dinner last night, like f'real made dinner (not a fro' 'za). Well, more f'real than a strictly frozen jam that is... Bought some more of that Smart Ground stuff (veggie ground beef stuff) to make burritos, cuz I hate cooking actual ground beef. So I cooked that up & embellished with cumin, pepper & other seasonings. Then I cooked up some black beans. Crammed those treats into some Matthew's (TM) tomato tortillas along with some cotija (sp?) cheese & salsa from El Burrito Mercado (in South St Paul). I loved it so much that I did it again today for lunch. The one addition for hte lunch version was to add some cheese & salsa to the top of the burrito... So tight. And spicy, tasty, lovely & maybe even a little healthy?? I win.

(as usual, click the pic for a mega-sized verz)

2 comments:

cb said...

this is my new desktop pattern

jeremy said...

quite possibly the best narrative I've read in awhile.