Friday, November 14, 2008

Chris: 11/14/2008


When I reflect back on this week of eating, I can summarize my efforts in three wee letters: Y-U-M. This is in part to today's lunch, which went down over at Be'Witched in the North Loop section of Mpls. They have a veritable plethora of sandwich & soup offerings, but what I got was the daily special: the beef brisket sammie. This thing had cabbage, lettutce(/mixed greens) and horseradish & was oh-so tight. On the side were pickles (no thanks) and a dab of potato sald (thank!). Delicious. The cookie for desert really propelled my happiness into another sphere. A fine way to end the work week. TGIF! Let's party in celebration of Shawn's lunch lameness!

2 comments:

cb said...

when i ate a banana for lunch (rushed) i pretended it was this...

Shawn said...

chris, in our competitive world, from time to time, its important to acknowledge the efforts of our friendly professional rivals. today, my friend, you have possibly ate the best lunch that has EVER been on this blog. I commend you. This is now the standard to beat.