Friday, November 07, 2008

Shawn: 11/07/08

Red Elephant - Southwest Chicken Sandwich + Fries. Today's lunch could not be photographed due to the fact that it was consumed in the middle of a very important business meeting that my company was conducting. I will ask that you please encourage yourself not over populate my comment box with statements such as "lame" or "sellout" or "little bitch"...that wont help the situation. I hope you will take my word that the Southwest Chicken Sandwich that I ate was in fact amazing, and way better than whatever Chris eats today. Please understand, its hard enough taking a picture of my food in front of my work-mates..let alone explain my food blog to bigwig suits. I know what I am - a lame, sellout, little bitch.

6 comments:

jeremy said...

lame

jeremy said...

sellout

Chris said...

WOW (pathetic)

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

I heard a rumor that the Red Elephant is a republican stronghold. But damn can they make a chicken sandwich.

km said...

Shawn wins based solely on the presence of RAD DUDES in his photo. Chris loses cuz his beans look like they have egg yolks on them.

Chris said...

board? bored.