Saturday, November 15, 2008

Chris: 11/15/2008


Ran a bunch of errands today, including an EXTENDED visit to the Mall of America to try & find some wintery boots (no dice), and cuz of all the commotion I forgot two things: 1. my phone (left it at home) & 2. lunch! So I ate this lunch when I got home... It happened pretty late, but I'm still comfortable calling it a lunch. I reached deep into the freezer, plucked out a Connie's Fro Za & cooked it up. While it was in the oven I noticed that the "best by" date was actually a little over a month ago, so I'm hoping I don't puke in the night. Tasted great tho. And it looks great on my designated za plate.

2 comments:

Jme said...

that plate was the best gift ever. right? right?

cb said...

man, that plate is like triangle of forgiveness for your sorry lunch