Friday, October 10, 2008

Chris: 10/10/2008


Today's lunch was long overdue... I've wanted to give Brasa another try ever since I first tried it about a year ago. The verdict: YUM. A year ago I tried their rotisserie chick, but today I opted for the roasted pork sandwich, which is topped with onions, mixed greens & ginger mayo (!!!). Unreal. On the side I jammed some black beans w/ yellow rice, and washed it down with a sweet unsweet tea. The pork comes from the local Heritage Berkshire Farm, and as I sat there I saw a fresh delivery bein' made. The place is pretty pricey, so it's nice that the food tastes great. Shawn....can u step 2 this?

6 comments:

cb said...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
that shit look GOOD.
way to close out a week of lunching.

Shawn said...

Chris - im sure that was good, but your pictures ALL look like grey nasty grossness. YOU CANT EVEN COMPETE.

teddybear1950 said...

Chris this better than your normal posts but once again Shawn edged you out

Chris said...

I this this blog is justifying the purchase of an iPhone.

jeremy said...

chris- shawn is right. get a new camera or jam photoshop and stop posting grey shit. you win this round but shawn has better pics. i'd like to see a little more posing out of you. shawn has the edge when it comes to posing his meals. ps- this is jeremy. under.

bored.crypt6 said...

Chris every day I just don't get this presentation. I can actually see African dung beetles rolling in that jet black part of the meal. This leaves me to believe the pork is actually wild boar......boring!