Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Chris: 10/7/2008


Given that A. it's raining, and B. I'm carless today, my lunch options are rather limited. I reached into the stocked kitchen cabinets at work for some of my groceries & pulled out a can of Amy's Low Fat Not Chicken Noodle Soup. This is, by far, the BEST chicken noodle soup on the chicken noodle soup market, and totally ruled my hunger. It got topped off with some tyte oyster/soup crackers (thanks, anonymous cracker bringer in-er!!), and washed it down with a long tall glass o' H2O. Dessert is in the cards, too, thanks to my boss who brought in some delish-looking banana-choco chip "bread" (more like pound cake). Killer lunch. Shawn sucks.

3 comments:

Shawn said...

pretty good...

teddybear1950 said...

low fat chicken soup? Is this some kind of joke?

Chris said...

Jokes on you, T. Bear