Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chris: 10/23/2008


My last few lunches have been on the greasy side, and my last few dinners have consisted of popcorn and diet coke (thanks to screenings of Citizen Kane and Alphaville the past few nights), so I thought I'd attempt to get more in balance with a healthier lunch today. I think I succeeded with this, a chicken caesar salad from urban Harvest, just around the corner from work. There was a little too much dressing for my tastes, but geez, this was tasty. I think I ate it in about 5 minutes. Totally radical. Now I gotta jam a meeting...PEACE!!

7 comments:

Jme said...

yum. you win

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

A pretty good performance, all you're lacking are some cheese biscuits.

Shawn said...

GROSSS! I thought i had no chance of winning, but this creamy mess is NAZZZ TEAAAA bro.

Chris said...

Shawn is lacking cheese biscuits as well....not to mention a PHOTO!!

Pantsenfuego said...

Entries with pix always win. it's like getting an automatic 100 points for filling out the name portion of the SAT.

cb said...

looks a bit floppy, but i give you big break for being in MN.
i'd schlorb it.


p.s. shawn sucks

Shawn said...

>>"but i give you big break for being in MN."
Big City Bias.