Friday, October 17, 2008

Chris: 10/17/2008



Say it ain't so! Yes, for the second time this week I hit an Indian buffet for lunch. Today's lunch isn't from my norm (India Palace), but rather from Nalapak, a vegetarian South/North Indian restaurant in (sorta) nearby Columbia Heights, MN. This was my first time there & it was pretty much totally tight. Pictured is some mint chutney, gobi manchurian, vegetable korma, basmati rice, paratha & iddly. Some masala dosai was lurking just off camera, stage left. Good stuff. If this all isn't enough, upon returning to work I hit a slice of some insane cappucino dessert/cake thing from French Meadow for a co-worker's anniversary. I'm ridin' on cloud 9.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Where you at, Shawn?

cb said...

wow, your lunch was so tight
shawn couldn't keep anything down!
way to go cb!!

km said...

I know this is delicious, but it looks like deep fried testicles. Maybe take a note from this Mom Forward

Shawn said...

How long of a lunch break do you get?

Chris said...

I get as long as it takes to win