Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chris: 10/26/2008


That photo of yesterday's lunch, taken outside, might now be an extinct breed. Why? Cuz today we got our first snow. It wasn't much, but it was / is there, and I know that with snowy winter comes gloomy sky & probably lame-o pix. Anyway, after a long talk this afternoon with my southern grandma, I felt like I had no other choice but to eat some BBQ. Since its Sunday, all of the legit / good BBQ houses are closed, leaving me only with the chain Famous Dave's. Whatevz, it's still pretty good. I ordered a pulled BBQ chicken sammie (it comes topped w/ pepper jack cheese) w/ a side of Famous Fries. Try not to get too dizzy staring at that checkerboard bonanza...

3 comments:

cb said...

too much red/brown.
some puke just came up.

Chris said...

Its a fall colors sorta meal

Shawn said...

nasty