Friday, October 24, 2008

Chris: 10/24/2008


Today I tried out the third Mexican joint on the block of Central Ave across from my bank. The others were pretty divided awesome-wise, so I was really pulling for this place, San Pablito, to tip the scales in the positive. The staff spoke very little englais, but made up for it with the biggest smiles imaginable. I ordered a chicken burrito platter, and can say without a doubt that this is the hottest thing I've ever consumed (and I'm not exactly a spice wuss, either). Still it was totally tasty, fairly inexpensive, and very fast. Had to buy a diet coke from the vending machine back at work to cut the heat index, but that's just fine. A great place. A great block for eating.

9 comments:

km said...

What are smailes?

Jme said...

I wanna eat that

cb said...

i wanna swim in that lake of perfect bean. well done, sir.

Chris said...

A smaile is like a really smile. Or a typo.

Pantsenfuego said...

i feel like after yesterday's failure, shawn is really about to bring it today...i can feel the hyping in the air...Also, that cheese look di-vine.

cb said...

yeah, get your tail out from between your legs SHAWN

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

What made it spicy? It looks traditionally delicious!

Shawn said...

the magical fruit

Chris said...

...some hidden spice that made my eyes leak