Wednesday, October 01, 2008

SHAWN: 10/01/2008



Zorba's Salad - The Red Elephant, Panama City FL.

Okay, Im kind of cheating. This wasnt the ACTUAL salad I ate, but after I ate mine, I took a picture of one that hadn't been eaten yet. Mine had chicken on it, and they forgot to put a dressing in mine (maybe that's why this one had 2), so I used some old McDonalds Ceasar Dressing. But you know, it was pretty dang good...Also topped it off with 2 Coke Zeros - NO ICE. Chris's soup looks like shit. Mine's better.

2 comments:

cb said...

shawn, great job
chris, you should eat more green things. i see no green things this week. that salad yesterday looked more like a garnish for coconut fried drippp

km said...

shawn, I admire your resourcefulness when faced with no dressing. Plus two coke zeros...nice work. But this salad is a big watery nothing. My vote goes to Chris and his lunch of substance.