Thursday, October 30, 2008

Chris: 10/30/2008



We got a wicked case of indian summer goin' ahn over here, which means that, for a limited time only, eating in the out-of-doors makes sense (to the non-crazy). It's hard to imagine a better place to take advantage of this exciting scenario than the Red Stag Supperclub. The place is amazing all-around (food/drink/decor-wise) & for me & mine, its a truly untapped resource for eating and hanging. The lunch menu is truly sublime, but for this lunching extravaganza I went with a special o' the day: their philly cheese steak. And I must say - this may be the elusive (no joke). The meat is local & was tasty beyond compare, and the plethora of seasoned peppers and onions only added to the utter flavor explosion. This thing weighed about 4 lbs & I ate it all. On the side was a miniature arugula salad (yum) & a side of "chip," which is one giant homemade potato chip.
I'm pretty sure this meal gives me the edge for all-time. Sick or not, Shawn, ucanttouchthis.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

did you eat that, or did that eat you?

jeremy said...

no fair. you can't use the term "the elusive" to persuade voters. dq'd!