Monday, October 13, 2008

Chris: 10/13/2008


There's something about cold, dreary weather (all day rain) that makes me wanna eat some fine Indian cuisine. Thankfully I work near the best place in town for this sort of thing: India Palace. Their lunch buffet is unstoppable & cheap. What you see here is my first plate's worth, with some chicken korma, basmati rice, naan, and a fied veggie item (can't remember the name), and round two featured some palak paneer and kheer (rice pudding). I am so totally full & loving life. I rule.

5 comments:

jeremy said...

what a romantic shot.

cb said...

i can see your reflection in that buttery pool ...

teddybear1950 said...

Nothing is worse than bad Indian buffet food and that food looks bad. Even an ugly picture of a half eaten Wendy's salad beats that. Chris sucks

Chris said...

Wow, Teddy's filled with a lotta rage real early in the morn', eh?

Shawn said...

I can always count on TeddyBear1950