Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chris: 10/15/2008

So, um....it's a draw? I was so stoked for lunch today at Holyland (I got a killer falafel sammie drenched in hot sauce), but my phone battery wore out at some point between ordering & receiving my food. Rather than stupidly upload some clip art stock image thing, I instead charged my phone in the car & snapped this photo upon returning to work. What is it? It's a bunch of sprinkles & crumbs from the cupcake I ate for breakfast. Truthfully though, I'd rather eat this tablecloth covered in crumbs instead of the pathetic veggie burg Shawn jammed. So there.

9 comments:

Sippy Cup said...

My sister jams Holy Land all the time - Northeast is the Ultimate Mpls Hood for Food.

Shawn said...

I WIN! I ALWAYS WIN!

Shawn said...

thats pretty hilarious tho

cb said...

face nectar and i thought of you two at lunch today ... i won't even get into it 'cuz it makes this picture 100x sadder.

was it a safeway cupcake?

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

Good guess, kajy: def a grocery store cupcake, but not sure from where. It left much to be desired.

But lunch! Lunch was awesome!!! And I'll return to claim my falafel-filled crown on another day!!!!!

km said...

wow, this is ballsy to claim victory with this picture. A 10 for bravado.

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

Sprinkles are good on anything regardless of its edibility.

teddybear1950 said...

I feel insulted that you would post this crumbs rubbish. You lose to gross chain food