Thursday, October 02, 2008

SHAWN: 10/02/2008

QUIZNO'S - COBB SALAD

So, once again, I choose salad. I think my secret's out - WeightWatchers. That's right... My body should look like Cody Rhodes, not Dusty. I dont think the chicken wings helped my cause, and I occasionally fall, but Im trying to be good. Like Chris, I also have a wedding to attend, and unfortunatly, its not Erin's, but fortunatly, its my sister-in-law Claire, so my BODY has to look TIGHT. Also, I dont think I've mentioned it, but everyday at work we're treated to free lunch from drug reps who sit in durring the lunchbreak in the conference room. They tell us about their drug, then they talk about football or movies or whatever. Thus, all the chains. Well, this salad ROCKED. Better than that CRAP hippy burrito from some vegan shit-hole Chris likes to frequent. QUIZNOS. M-M-M-M-M TOASTY.

1 comment:

Chris said...

How was your post-Quizno's diarreah?