Monday, October 27, 2008

Chris: 10/27/2008



The astute Daily Lunch Battle fan may notice a striking similarity between this photo of my lunch today, purchased/consumed at Snap Pizza, and that of my lunch from way back on September 25. That's because it's the smae photo!!!!! I left my cell phone (w/ camera) at home today, due to a discombobulating morning, and lo & behold wasn't able to photograph my lunch. Thought that the best way to get around this issue would be to revisit something from a past lunch, so here we are. I got the Snap Pizza lunch spec: two slices & a soda. And as usual, it was pretty delish.

4 comments:

teddybear1950 said...

Automatic Loser.

Chris said...

Next time I'll mimic the ultimate loser (SHAWN) & just post something from some website. Howzat?

km said...

If you guys were serious about winning, I'd suggest you brush up on your commercial food photography tricks.

Pantsenfuego said...

i'm voting for Chris today because i feel bad about telling the entire yaddle list that he likes ballz. Guilt, a motivating factor.