Friday, October 31, 2008

Chris: 10/31/2008


Kuh-iller lunch today from Holyland up there on Central Ave. The place was bustling with buffet eaters, but I couldn't dig on that scene today. Got alotta work to do & lunch is cut short as a result. So I ordered my falafel sammie w/ hot sauce (& extra hot sauce) to go, and munched it in the car while driving & while sitting in the parking lot at work listening to the radio. The falafel here is just about the best there is (yes, I've had Mamoun's), and with ample hot sauce it only gets better. Yum.

4 comments:

jeremy said...

vomit

teddybear1950 said...

i have been very busy with my landscaping company lately so I have had no time to check in on the ever important lunch battle. However, just by checking today's posts I can see how Shawn is still fighting the good fight and Chris is clogging the internet with fluff foods.

Sippy Cup said...

The Win.

cb said...

unless it has ranch dressing on it, you can't beat a falafel sammie!