Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shawn: 10/14/08

Chic-Fil-A: Combo #3 w Side Salad. You cant go wrong with Chic Fil A. Once again, no drug rep lunch. Jokers. As you can see from the picture, I rocked those buffalo sauces pretty hard. Funny story - as a kid, I was only introduced to Italian Salad dressing around age 12. When I discovered it, I had a breif yet intense obsession with it that included me putting shelled sunflower seeds in a bowl and drenching it in Italian dressing. This side salad allows me to re-live that bizzare, yet special time in my life. Also, Chic-Fil-A now has Coke Zero (see the logo on the cup). Chris sucks.

8 comments:

Sippy Cup said...

The only really worthwhile thing at Chik-Fil-A is the waffle fries. Shawn loses.

Chris said...

BRAVO on your choice of dining location, but BOOO on your ordering. Seriously, WTF? Terrible choice.

Also, Coke Zero is nasty.

cb said...

i don't even know what this is

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

Chik-Fil-A is the business.

Jme said...

shawn, your plastic lunches are a crime towards mother earth. you should be ashamed.

Shawn said...

Why when chris got ChicFilA, it was a celebration, and when I get it, I'm destroying mother earth? Chris farts alot.

km said...

Please translate Chik-Fil-A for the West Coast English Speakers.

Chris said...

http://www.chickfila.com/