Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chris: 10/22/2008



Work decided to buy pizza for us all today, which always rules. Even better, I convinced everyone to not go with the normal joints, but instead to try Crescent Moon Bakery on Central. I've been eyeing this place on a weekly basis; it's right across from the bank, and looks intriguing. So we got the Afghani pizza, which they also call "football pizza" (it's shaped that way). Totally amazing! We got one with veggies (spinach, tomato, onion, garlic) & one with meats (ground beef & pepp), and both were monster jamz. Each pizza also included a spicy pepper/mint(?)/garlic chutney sauce-ish thing to drizzle on top (that's the green stuff pictured on a slice). The whole office agrees: totally yummy.

7 comments:

km said...

I am hungover. This picture of misshapen pizza with poor lighting looks FANTASTIC.

Sippy Cup said...

Crescent Moon is delicious. Chris dominates.

PuritanicalGardener1692 said...

I would tear that up.

Jme said...

oh me so hungry

Pantsenfuego said...

exotic pizza will always own. my vote goes to chris today.

Shawn said...

that doesnt look so good.

cb said...

though i do love toppinz',
nothing looks better to me than a bare naked pizza like this one.
great job.