Thursday, October 02, 2008

Chris: 10/2/2008


Today I'm home from work early cuz I gotta catch a plane to Jacksonville to see my friends Erin & Campbell embrace in holy wedlock (shout out to Erin -- I know you're a reader of this thing!). So before I start to pack my bags, get some tunes together, and spin this Roxy Music live boot LP I got in the mail today, I gotta eat lunch. And since I'm home, I'm subject to whatever's around/still edible. So here we go: I ate a Chicken & Red Chile frozen burrito (brand: Phil's Fresh Foods; purchased: Mississippi Market Co-op [maybe in August?]) with a pile of tortilla chips on the side. Not sure how much this cost me, but I think the burriots were on sale for $2 or so. And despite my lack of salsa at home, this thing was pretty tasty. Did I mention that its "Nex Mexico Style"??? IT IS. Yummy.

3 comments:

cb said...

wow, it had to be good ... check out the team behind it!
http://www.philsfreshfoods.com/images/Collage.jpg

Erin K. said...

Hellz yeah! See you down here in the Dirty South soon. I predict some unbeatable Chick Fil-A in your future... That McDonald's "Southern Style Chicken Sandwich" is a bunch a noise.

Shawn said...

they also have Quiznos in Florida, Chris - you should check that out...