Monday, October 06, 2008

Chris: 10/4/2008


OK, I'm a little behind from being in Jacksonville over the weekend sans computer. There was a computer in the Hampton Inn, I guess, but the grey hairs were camped out at it seemingly all day.
This fabulous lunch occured after spending an hour or so in Chamblin's Book Mine, an insane warehouse of books in Jacksonville. The plan was to jam some supposedly killer Thai food, but time was not on our side (wedding set-up was starting in a mere 45 mins!). So we went to Chik-Fil-A so's I could cure my craving. Ordered an original sandwich w/o pickles, a diet coke and some of the new Chick-N-Strips (see the ad on my cup?). Also managed bites of Dan & Leslee's french fries & fruit tray. We can all agree that Chik-Fil-A is the world's greatest restaurant, no?

7 comments:

teddybear1950 said...

Mcdonald's beats Chik-fil-a all day.

Chris said...

Teddy Bear, instead of fiberfil you must be stuffed with insanity.

Shawn said...

I love teddybear 1950

Chris said...

Shawn, I know you're insane

Mike said...

you win

Jeremy said...

agreed. one of the BEST!

there's a mall super close to chamblins so is that chick-fil-a. oh and a publix!

jealous.

Erin K. said...

Ultimate fast food restaurant, ultimate friend.